APPLYING FOR A VACANT BOARD POSITION
Thank you for your interest in joining the Colorado School Social Work Board of Directors!
Below please follow the process for applying for a vacant position on the board.
1. Interested candidate(s) sends a letter of interest and resume to the president at the following address:
Colorado School Social Work Association, PMB 180, 2614 South Timberline, #109, Fort Collins, CO, 80525
2. The letter and resume are brought to the next board meeting by president for review by the board.
3. President and one other board member will contact the candidate(s) for a phone interview.
4. Following the phone interview the board will vote on approval for the candidate to join CSSWA.
5. Candidate will be notified by the president.
Position requirements: CSSWA current member, currently employed and licensed (CDE) as a Colorado School Social Worker.